When your company has to declare documents to Customs, you will discover this is not that easy a job. One can run into all kinds of questions, whether the subject is import, export or transport. Which duties do I have to pay? Which documents must I send Customs to be able to export my goods? Which statistical numbers apply to my property?
Seeking answers to these questions can take up quite a lot of time. In addition, the Customs laws are constantly changing. To make sure your import, export and/or transport is taking place correctly, professional help is recommended.
Tilburg-based customs specialists Fonotoon (pronounced as ‘Phonotone’) gladly offer you their expert services. What Fonotoon has in store?
- We provide you with technical solutions and advice.
- We take care of all your customs documents.
- We have all necessary permits.
- Customs have allowed us to use simplified procedures and look after your customs issues throughout The Netherlands by using EDI (Electronic Data Interchange). Anytime, so no time is wasted.
- We have a licensed bonded warehouse. Your goods can temporarily be stored there, so you’re not always obliged to report them to Customs and pay for them.
To continue providing the best service, our customs agency continuously pushes limits and crosses boundaries. That’s why Fonotoon also offers you fiscal representation. In cooperation with the internationally operating Barsan Group, Fonotoon offers an attractive combination of all customs matters with tax representation. You can think of warehousing, pick and pack activities and VAL (Value Added Logistics).
This benefits your company. Fonotoon guarantee that all your import, export and transport issues are dealt with effectively. This way, you can spend your valuable time on your core business.
Please contact us to discuss the possibilities. Our staff is always ready to provide you with the best advice.